Sunday, March 1, 2015

Friday...



Snow... and I am totally over it. I want warm, sun and warm again! 

Monster loved it of course. He is so much like his Daddy.

Friday we had co-op but they ended up canceling afternoon classes so that everyone could leave to make it home safely. We picked up hubby on the way home and were all able to be home the rest of the day together. 

As much as I hate being cold, I had to get out and take some pictures because really in Texas you never know when you will see this white stuff again! I mean today is Sunday and it is all gone and just cold and rainy today. 







After he laid down here to make a snow angel he was done. He was freezing and his hands were bright red. I took him in right away. He does love the snow though. As much as I am a beach person he is a snow person. I would totally suck it up for him and take him skiing one day! I think he would love it. Plus he would get to see "real" snow and maybe even get to build a real snowman one day! 

No comments: