Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wednesday, March 25th (day 2)

After our long day and scavenger hunt around Downtown Dallas, I awoke to my husband still home. This does not normally happen as he likes to go into work early. I was in for another surprise.

Wednesday, March 25th was our 9 year anniversary. Married 9 years. I can not believe it has been that long as it does not feel that way.

Well my husband had another day in Downtown Dallas planned for us. We were going to spend a family day at the Perot Museum and Klyde Warren Park.

Monster back on the Dart. He really loved riding this! 

This was a favorite of Monsters. This was in the lobby. The air molecules would repel when you walked under them. Monster thought this was amazing! 

Photo spot! 

In the bird area you get to build a bird and fly like a bird. 

We left and went to lunch at the Renaissance Tower. This is really neat because you eat under ground but the tower is a pyramid and it is all glass to see outside. After lunch, we walked back over to the Perot Museum.  

The boys being scientist together.  

Monster jumping off the frog. 

Klyde Warren Park allows you to rent board games and play them. They also let you rent books to read while you are down there. 

This was the only picture I actually got on our first day in Dallas with my real camera. I love how it turned out. 

We enjoyed the Perot and plan to get a membership. However, I will say it being a Science Museum they believe in Evolution. They tell you to start on the 4th level and work your way down. We just skipped over the whole big bang stuff, I was a little disappointed that Monster was too old for the children area. He loves hands on activities like they have for them there, but that area is for 5 and under. I can understand that being a little kid area and just wish they had a area like that for older kids as well. 

Overall it was a great way to spend our anniversary. Next year will be 10 years married. Can't wait to see how we spend it as a family. 









No comments: