Thursday, October 1, 2015

Welcome October

Today is October 1st and I can't not believe how quickly this year is going by. Wasn't it just the start of Summer?

This week Monster and I have been in Houston hanging out with family. We are here till Saturday. It has been tons of fun and Monster has gotten in plenty of play time with his two cousins.

Yesterday we went to the Children's Museum of Houston. I was nervous taking 3 kids on my own, but they did fantastic and they loved that place. I would suggest anyone in the area or anyone visiting to check it out!

This morning it was in the low 80's so I sent the kids outside to paint! 


They even had a paint war after this but those pictures are on my big camera and will have to wait! 

Stay tuned. I have a new review coming up by the end of the day today and I have a Fall Activities post coming! 


No comments: