Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Enjoying Our TIme

Our weather is FINALLY cooling off here in Texas. So we are doing what any person would do. Enjoying the outdoors!







We have already been to our favorite several times and spend time outdoors when we can. I am so glad our weather is finally cooled off because I was tired of the hot weather. 

Monster is still working hard on his school work. I can't believe how fast this year is going. I feel like i should already be looking at what to do about curriculum come March. Our plan is to be done with schooling in March and maybe start back in May for his next "school" year. We will see though. I have several ideas on what I want to do with his learning style and what is working and what isn't working for us. This will take some time and thoughts on how to keep moving forward for him and help him learn the best possible way for his learning style too. Sounds like a bunch of jabber but I will post about it soon. 

Stay tuned I have two new reviews coming this week! 

No comments: