Monday, June 8, 2015

Who can help?

Have you ever heard of Thirty One products? I love them! And what is great is they have tons that can help us homeschool moms be organized in the home and on the go!

I do not sell the product. A very close friend of mine does and I am hosting an online party. If you could please check it out and help me reach my goal! I am soooooo very close!

Here are a few of my favorite items that would totally help you with keeping organized:

How amazing is this product! You could change out what you put in the areas to fit your needs! Check out the product information HERE

This is another favorite of mine! For those of you who are in the car a lot the Hang-Up Activity Organizer keeps everything in one place! You can check it out HERE

They also have several sizes of Thermal totes that are great for several ways to use them:
You can check out the Thermal totes and different sizes HERE

Right now they are having an amazing June special as well! So don't miss out on those!
( my sister ordered 2 of the caddy's to use in the car as well for her twins things! Great ideas!)

You can get free personalization on your items as well! Also, shipping right to your door! How great is that! 

If you order I would be so thankful for you helping me reach my goal! 
My online party will end June 11th. 
Thank you!

No comments: