Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tissue Paper Vases ( art project for children)

While my niece and nephew were down, we made sure to do plenty of fun activities with them.

Some of those included art projects. Art is one of my favorite things to do with children. It is always fun to see how they do their projects from each other.

Our first project was decorating vases with tissue paper.

I choose bright colored paper since it is summer time. I got the vases for $1 at the dollar store. I set everything out and let them go to town.

They each cut their paper and glued everything themselves. This kept them busy for an hour and thirty minutes. It was also a rainy day so i was glad this kept them busy awhile.

Here are some photos from our fun little activity.

They were working so hard and just talking together. It was so sweet. 














No comments: