Friday, August 30, 2013

1st grade homeschooling here we come!!

So I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of Monster before we started our first year of homeschooling! I can not believe Monster will be a first grader! This kid is my world! He is my everything. I am so lucky that I will get to stay home with him this year and teach him. He is very excited about it too! I have my curriculum. I have been working on lesson plans all week. I have been to the store a few times getting last minute supplies. We are ready. At least I hope we are. We will start on Tuesday. I have been so worried about if I am planning enough for him to do or if I have planned too much. I guess this is normal for a 1st year homeschooling parent to be worried about.  I don't want to fail my kid! I know he will do so much better in a one on one setting and won't be bored. He did tell me the other day that he was going to do one worksheet then go play, then one worksheet then go play. He thought this was how it would work. Silly kid! 


I wanted to do the whole chalkboard look but this was the best I could come up with. 

I love this shirt! I thought it was perfect for his pictures too! I got it at Crazy8! I love that store! It was on sale for $4. 






No comments: