Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12/9/14


This was at 10:00 a.m this morning... I love that he has the freedom to sleep in. 


Yesterday, I brought out some play snow I had bought last week to try out. I have seen this done on other blogs and really wanted to try it out. We bought ours from Dillards Department store. It was less than $5 a can! 
It did not fluff up nearly as much as I hoped. I even used the whole can. I was a little disappointed in that. Monster did say it did feel cold like snow. I tried it and sure enough it was cold even though we used room temperature water with it. 
Feeding the dinosaur snow. 
All full! 
BRAIN FREEZE!!! This is my favorite! 



Today we worked on fractions in Math. Monster is doing well so far with this thankfully. He also worked in his Lifepac Language book. He also finished up his Sweden folder for his Christmas Around the World project and watched a video about St. Lucia Day (December 13th). Tomorrow we will be doing Mexico. I have a painting project for that one so I can not wait! We are also still working on our postcards for our exchange we are apart of! Monster has really enjoyed this. 

Have a great rest of the day! 











No comments: