Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Beginnings

This year will start new journeys for my son, husband and I. We have decided that at the end of Monsters offical school year (in June) we will begin homeschooling! I am very excited about this. I have decided to share our experiences along the way. This blog will be from sharing how we get started to our daily lessons and maybe even some reviews and giveaways for whoever decides to follow along. I hope you will follow along and if you homeschool share your journey with us as well!
 
Because Monster is still in school right now I will be writing about how we are getting started, changing our single car enclosed garage into an area for learning for Monster, things we are doing to get ready and everything we learn to get started! Then as we begin homeschooling I will share with my followers weekly activites, curriculum, field trips and fun adventures we will take! I hope that you will follow along and if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments! I love hearing other stories from people who homeschool!
 Pinned Image

No comments: