Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 11

It is Friday already! We are ready for the weekend to start... oh, wait... it already has for us!

This morning Monster and I decided to walk around outside. Well I walked and he scootered. We ended up at the movie theater where we watched Fantastic Four. Then we went home and he worked on a few lessons he had left for the week. Such a great and simple day. Now he is watching Scooby Doo while we wait for his cousin and aunt to come over. d

This weekend we have a birthday party to attend, plus I have Bridal pictures in the evening and then we have Awanas starting back up!

Monday will start back up with our Meet em' Mondays and then Friday we will have our first Follow Us Friday. If you would like to be included or would like more information please email me at: monstersmommy021207@gmail.com. I would love to get more homeschooling families involved in this. d

A few photos of our week:

Monster using a desk I bought as a photo prop. He likes sitting in this little desk. 



Monster is working in a new Spanish program that I will be sharing soon! 

His lovely bruise. This is actually day 3 of his bruise. He was playing around with a friend and fell face first to the ground. Thankfully his teeth and mouth were ok and nothing was damaged! 

This was today while scootering around! It was finally cool outside but it is now hot again. I am so ready for Fall! 

I can't wait to share our first Meet em' Monday! Check back Monday to see the family! 




No comments: