Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Life right now.

We just got back from a week long trip to Houston. I went down to help my mom with my sisters twins while she went away for work. The twins are 3 years old now. They were so fun to play with this week. Monster really enjoyed his time at Granny-Ma's too!


They love their dome they got! 


She is a mess! 

My little brother is home from Afghanistan finally! So Monster got to see him and spend some fun times with him! 

We made paper airplanes with a kit I bought from Alex Toys! 





We also played in the water table one day! This table is from Step 2 and has lasted quite some time. We got it for Monster when he was 1 I believe. He is now 7 and the twins play with it too! 

Monster driving his cousin around! 

Just a swingin'



My favorite twins! 

Just to let people know. I have figured out that my comments section was messed up. I had that awful captcha thing turned on and did not even know it! I hate those! So just letting everyone know I turned it off! 

Now that we are back from Houston (we leave again the Friday before Easter to go back!) I am looking at ways to keep Monster busy until we get his new curriculum for 2nd grade. I bought a workbook that he is actually doing well with but he is a very hands on child. Does anyone out there have some fun ideas that we could use? Please let me know. I would love some fun craft ideas, spelling ideas and math ideas. 

No comments: