Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Monster exploring...

I recently (Monday) took some time to go through some of Monsters toys. We had clutter and I wanted to get rid of it. I found Monster's rock collection and also found some plastic dinos that were hiding in the bottom of a bucket. I put the dinos and rocks out for him to explore. Today he wandered over to it and has been playing with them for awhile now. He is using the rocks to build houses/caves. He is also using his blue rocks as water for each of them. 
Here is T-Rex and his cave with his water!

This dinosaur says "what are you looking at?"

He was attempting another cave.

He was trying to find rocks that would match up to the same height.

He said " These are the same height but this one is too skinny and won't stand up if I put a rock on top to make the cave." 

No comments: